Need inspiration to revamp or begin a workplace flexibility program in your organization?
Search the Guide to Bold New Ideas (GBNI) and discover promising and innovative practices from employers who are making work “work” better for both the bottom line and for employees. You will also learn what top employers in your state or industry are doing to attract and retain talent.
The searchable tool features 2013, 2014 and 2016 (there are no 2015 winners) award winners from the When Work Works Award (formerly known as the Alfred P. Sloan Award for Excellence in Workplace Effectiveness and Flexibility). The winners have been selected through a rigorous application process that incorporates an employer and employee survey and are a diverse group, representing employers of different sizes and industries.
To view the searchable GBNI tool click here.
PDF versions of the Guide to Bold New Ideas are now available for free download:
- 2014 Guide to Bold New Ideas (features 2013 winners)
- 2013 Guide to Bold New Ideas (features 2012 winners)
- 2012 Guide to Bold New Ideas (features 2011 winners)
- 2011 Guide to Bold New Ideas (features 2009 and 2010 winners)
- 2009 Guide to Bold New Ideas (features 2008 winners)
- 2008 Guide to Bold New Ideas (features 2007 winners)
- 2005-2006 Guide to Bold New Ideas